The new version of QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2021 (which covers all the features of Desktop Pro 2021) helps SMEs in Nigeria organize their business finances and track cash flow without the need to maintain multiple documents stored on different shelves or office cabinet.
With this you can:
- Stay on top of invoices, manage expenses, and get reliable financial reports on time.
- Manage different businesses in varying industries – from contractors, nonprofits, professional services, manufacturing and wholesale, and retailers.
Benefits of QuickBooks Premier 2021 include:
The software helps you create invoices, monitor your expenses, track banking transactions
Up to 5 users can access the software at the same.
Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2013-2019 or Microsoft 365 (32- and 64-bit)
E-mail estimates, invoices, and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2013 -2019, Microsoft 365, Gmail, and Outlook.com, or other SMTP-supporting email clients; app integration with QuickBooks POS 12.0, 18.0, or 19.0
Improvements on QuickBooks Premier 2021:
- Import bank feeds faster by automatically categorizing or batch-editing your bank transactions by payees, accounts and classes (for US or UK-based businesses)
- Automate creating categorized receipt expense entries using the QuickBooks Desktop Mobile App. Just photograph, import and review.
- Get paid faster with automatic statements sent to customers, tailored to each customer’s needs.
- Give payment receipts a more professional look by adding logos and custom formatting.
- Improve customer communication with rule-based customer groups based on fields like customer type, location, or balance.
The difference between 2020 and 2021 is not significant, so if the price is very high, we’d advise you to opt for the 2020 version of QuickBooks because it has all the core features you need to run your accounting system. (See QuickBooks Premier 2020 version here)
There are no reviews yet.