Are you a retail or manufacturing business owner looking for the best accounting software that can manage your inventories of raw materials, and track production activities as well finished products?
Here is a live video demonstration of how we deployed QuickBooks Premier, and Enterprise Solutions for our retail and manufacturing clients in different countries.
Areas covered in this FREE QuickBooks video tutorial:
- Activate multiple currencies, set your home currency to Nigeria Naira and track foreign exchange transactions.
- Manage your customers, and see how much they owe you
- Create invoices, and add VAT charges.
- Receive payment from customers that owe you to your Naira account.
- Record cash payment on expenses incurred
- Inventories – Track all your old and new construction-related inventories, see how many are in store after issuing out, and track damaged items.
- Reconcile the inventories in-store with the quantity on the system
- Track project-based transactions, if any
- Transfer funds between your bank accounts.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Project reporting – see how much you earned and incurred on different supply projects if any.
- Generate receivables, payables, profit or loss, statements of financial positions, cash flow, VAT, and other relevant management reports.
- Set usernames and passwords for users and limit what they can do.
- Allows multi-users” access.
- Desktop: This plan doesn’t require annual subscriptions and can only be accessed on the system it’s installed – not remotely except you host it on the cloud.
- Desktop Hosted on Cloud: This plan requires an annual subscription on the cloud server but the accounting software is one-off.